10 Signs Shes Not Into You Anymore!
Isn’t it frustrating when you don’t know if she’s into you anymore? That’s why it’s so important that you read this article because I am going to give you 10 signs she’s not into you anymore. These signs are signs that happen in real life situations that a lot of people choose not to talk about. Not only will I be giving you the signs on how to tell shes just not interested. But I will also give you a couple of recommendation on how you can move forward or even try to get her back into you at this very moment.
I love hearing from you so please comment below, and I will answer them personally!
How to know if she’s not interested anymore.
Love not being reciprocated is a hard thing to swallow let’s be honest! It’s one of the most challenging things you have to swallow when someone else does not love you back. There are many feelings that I know you are experiencing right now as uncomfortable as it may be. The sense of rejection, humiliation, and that inner voice telling you-you aren’t good enough. But don’t worry, it does not last forever! You might be starting to realize the girl of your dreams may not be that into you, and when you understand this you’ve not only found yourself here, but you’ve been faced with doubt and maybe choosing the route of denial.
You’ve probably seen yourself looking back on old text messages or thoughts trying to analyze every situation to make you feel better or even get your answers. Ultimately, to carry on a relationship where another isn’t reciprocating you’re prolonging the heartbreak. You can’t force someone into liking you back no matter how hard you try, how much of a nice guy you are, and at the end of the day it’s better that you know the truth and moves on quickly to someone else that likes you. So, if you are fearful that the woman you love has fewer feelings for you, I am going to share the top 10 signs that will confirm this for sure.
Signs she is not into you anymore.
1. She Uses The Word “Friends” To loosely: She might be casually talking to you and saying things like “you’re such a good friend” etc. Whenever a woman uses this loosely around you and gives you no sign of physical connection, then she only sees you as a friend, and this is her way of telling you this indirectly, so she does not have to face that she has hurt your feelings.
2. She Responds and Calls When It’s Convenient For Her: Since you aren’t a priority to her then she sometimes forgets to respond she may find it boring to respond to you. She has no urgency to see you or is not thrilled about seeing your calls or text, so she does this when she has nothing else better to do.
3. She Does Not Reply To Your Text or always gives excuses: She responds but gives you an excuse. Like “I’ve been busy, I’m so sorry.” and the list goes on!
4. She constantly flakes on plans: So typically if something else comes up better in she will cancel plans with you. Also, you might get to the point where you have talked about plans together, and nothing ever happens. She just never responds. Another thing that’s very common is she might even do the “I’m bored” text a lot with you and plan things last minute just because she doesn’t feel like being home alone and may need some attention.
5. She doesn’t care what she looks like in front of you: she does not take the time to look pretty or even get dressed up. Women that are interested care what they look like especially in the beginning stages with a man.
6. She avoids physical contact: When a woman is interested in one of the most important signs is physical contact. A vital sign that two people are romantically involved is constant touching: Resting hands on each other’s legs, grazing backs of arms or even playfully hitting each other. If your crush isn’t doing any of these things, and if her body language is stiff and unapproachable, then she’s giving you subtle signs she’s not interested.
“I took a girl out on a date,” explained Peter, 32. “I was driving her home, and as I dropped her off, I went in for a kiss expecting that she would reciprocate. She backed away and told me that it wasn’t the right time and she wanted to go home. This confirmed she wasn’t interested in me!”
7. She does not introduce you to anyone important to her: If you and this woman have been “dating” (at least, in your eyes), she might not let you meet anyone in her world. Introducing close friends and family to a partner is one of the most solid signs of commitment, and if she does not introduce you as well as talk about them with you. This can be a sure sign that she does not see a future with you.
8. She tells you directly or indirectly that she’s not interested: She might throw you hints here and there that she is not interested. She might say something like “ I don’t want a relationship right now.” or “I just want to have fun.” or the famous words “Your such a great friend!” Also, if she’s been direct with you about how she isn’t interested and has told you upfront, then it’s time to move on.
9. She does not commit to anything that has to do with the future: This is familiar with the sign of not introducing you to friends or family, but this comes into play with future events as well. Let’s say New Years comes around or a holiday and you’re not first to be on the hangout list then this is a sure sign that she’s not interested. Here what a woman has to say.
“ I remember when I was talking to this guy I wasn’t interested in and I was invited to a wedding. Typically you can bring a plus one, and I didn’t invite him. This was because I wasn’t interested and to be honest I didn’t even think of it till now.” -28 Amanda
10. She leaves you behind and only hangs out with you in groups: Let’s say that you guys do hang out. Well, when you hang out does she pay attention to everyone else but you? Also, where do you take her out? Do you take her to beautiful and scenic places that she loves and that’s the only reason why she goes out with you? Pay attention to her habits this is going to be key for you!
How to tell a girl is not into you & what to do moving forward!
One of the most common trends I see today is people will ignore each other and not talk to one another and ghost one another to let them go without confrontation. Typically this happens when you don’t hear from them for a while, or you might see some new photos of them traveling or with another man on social media!
Here is the simplest and most comfortable thing for you to always remember. Everyone gets rejected, and everyone isn’t always someone’s best match. It’s a lot to do with timing and where an individual is at the time of their life. The best thing that you can do here is focused on you! What excites you? Focus on that! Pay less time and attention to the woman that you are in love with or have a crush on and do things that uplift you. Get your confidence back and book a trip and do something spontaneous. Start dating again and also post some photos of your recent spontaneous trip on social media. I can guarantee that when you do something different this girl might see you in a different light and if she doesn’t then that’s not your fault it’s hers! Remember don’t ever think that you’re not good enough just because a woman wasn’t ready for you or didn’t like you because I can guarantee you the moment you focus on you and walk away with dignity will be the moment another woman comes in asking for you to give her that opportunity!
Are you sick of not getting the girls you want and not attracting them? Do you want to be the man women approach and want? If you answered yes, now is your time to book a session with Apollonia now. If you want real results then act fast! Book a coaching session here.
Apollonia Ponti, an international certified coach and founder of apolloniaponti.com. She works with ambitious men to attract the woman they desire, build confidence, master their attraction skills and helps rebuild relationships. You can find her expert advice on “is she using me”, plus a couple other of your core professional services, through her YouTube Channel, and Attract a Woman E-Book
To get real results with women NOW! Change your life and master your attraction. Book a coaching session here.